STACY KEIBLER ANNOUNCED INTO THE HALL OF FAME 2023

PEOPLE has announced that Stacy Keibler will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2023.

 “I never thought he'd be in the Hall of Fame, to be honest,” she told PEOPLE. “I was completely shocked when I got the call. I had tears in my eyes. My husband is coming, my husband's family is coming, my family, my children. We have friends coming from Los Angeles, from Austin. So it's really exciting because a lot of these people haven't been able to see me in action. I get tears in my eyes every time. How will I bear it? I have to hold on."

“The fans are the ones who made this possible. I owe them a lot for getting me to this point in my career. I spent time just reflecting and I feel very lucky to have this extraordinary time with the organization, the community, but most of all the fans. And it has shaped my life, and there's nothing I can be more excited about than being live in front of WWE fans. Their passion is contagious. So I'm so excited."

 Keibler was best known for her time as a manager or assistant during her time in WWE and WCW. She often competed in bikini contests and themed fights such as bra and panty fights or mud wrestling.

Comments

Popular Posts