CODY RHODES TALKS ABOUT CONVERSATION HE HAD WITH VINCE MCMAHON

Cody Rhodes made his triumphant return at WrestleMania 38 in 2022 as a surprise opponent for Seth Rollins, where he won a great victory.

 In a recent interview, "American Nightmare" revealed a last conversation he had with Vince McMahon, before making his return to the company official.

"That's a good question, I think he laughed," Cody Rhdes commented when asked how his conversation with Vince McMahon went. “He has that kind of laugh, you know. But I leaned over him, and I think he laughed. I remember going to talk to him. I wasn't afraid of anything, and I was kind of at a disadvantage, for example. We were fine. We weren't afraid to talk. It was good because both Vince and Bruce were very welcoming. So that's the term I can use, sweet and so positive about what he did. 

The thing is, they knew what I had done and started naming different things I had done, and I couldn't believe it. It was very comforting,” continued Rhodes. “We were talking about what he was like, you know, Liberty (his daughter) was a year old or maybe not even that at the time. And he started talking to me about what it's like to be the father of a daughter and how special it is, it was just beautiful. And then in the last 20 seconds of the meeting, it was that Seth Rollins at WrestleMania thing, you know, that's where the only deal came from. I had to go and think about it. In my mind I knew that yes, I would, but I had to pretend I was thinking about it. It really didn't feel like a reunion until maybe the last 30 seconds."

Comments

Popular Posts