TIFFANY STRATTON AND LUDWIG KAISER ARE DATING

 
WWE superstars are highly recommended to keep their private lives out of the camera's spotlight, even so that their characters don't suffer any public reaction on TV, this is not always possible.

 Current NXT Women's Championship Tiffany Stratton, who was seen in several photographs on the internet with The Imperium member, Ludwig Kaiser, something that fueled rumors about a possible romantic relationship between the two.

In a recent interview, Stratton said the following:

 “I still try to keep my life private. But I always behaved like a champion, even before I was a champion. I know how to act in public. It wasn't like I had to change how I acted in the public eye. I've always been very self-contained and never got drunk in a club or acted crazy. So I managed to avoid that.”


Comments

Popular Posts