JEY WANTS TO FACE HIS BROTHER JIMMY AT WRESTLEMANIA 40

Jey Uso, thanks to the Bloodline storyline, has become one of the most important and popular Superstars in WWE today. In an interview with Billboard, in addition to stating that he wants to be WWE Intercontinental Champion, Jey Uso revealed that he would like to face his brother, Jimmy Uso, at WrestleMania 40.

"Right now, I feel like Jimmy is at the top of the list. This fight has to happen. He's still avoiding me right now. He knows what he's doing. It's my dream fight. If that happens, I will be very grateful and happy.

I would look at him and say, "Look what we're doing. Look at this!" These are special moments in the ring that no one in the world knows about.

When we did Money in the Bank against Roman [Reigns] and Solo, I was looking at them with teary eyes, like, "Look at us. That would be the number one moment of my career, if I could fight Jimmy at a sold out WrestleMania, in front of my friends and family. And he gave him a beating."

However, Jey Uso also named another possible opponent for next year's big event.

"If I could choose anyone else, I would probably want to face Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship. He's one of the best. He's a beast and he has my respect. He's been holding Raw forever."

Comments

Popular Posts