RIC FLAIR THREATENES TO LEAVE AEW BECAUSE OF FANS

In a recent post on his official social media, Hall of Famer Ric Flair threatened to leave AEW after criticism from fans. Ric Flair was a special gift from Tony Khan to Sting, so that the veteran can follow the final phase of Sting's career, towards the Last Match that will take place at Revolution in 2024.

Ric Flair has received some criticism from some fans who don't like his presence on AEW programming, which is why they have already expressed negative opinions regarding a possible new Ric Flair match. 

The veteran has already made it clear that he does not intend to return to the ring, however, given all the criticism he has received, Ric Flair left a clear message on his social media:

"I'm so sick of hearing all this negativity! I don't need to work and I don't need the money.

Can't I just enjoy being by my dear friend Sting's side for the next few months without so much hate? I know I'm old, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy life!

I've earned the right to do whatever I want and I'm exactly where I want to be!

Thanks to Tony Khan for everything, but I'm more than willing to walk away if I'm embarrassing you and your company. All I can say is I'm sorry!"

Comments

Popular Posts