MERCEDES MONE TALKS ABOUT HER DEPARTURE FROM WWE

For years, Mercedes Moné was known as Sasha Banks in WWE, but after her departure from the company in 2022, the fighter returned to the ring in NJPW in 2023.

At this point, there is speculation that his AEW debut could take place on next week's Dynamite: Big Business, on March 13, in Boston. In an interview with Evan T Mack from the Kick Rocks podcast, the "CEO" stated that leaving WWE was the most difficult decision of her life.

"That's a big question. It's a big, big question. I really believe, not only in the universe, but also in myself and in a superior power of light that dominates me.

Something inside me told me I had to do this and defend myself. It was a very difficult decision, because fighting in WWE was all I wanted in my entire life. People don't know, but it was my whole life.

It's the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my entire life, but it's the one I'm most proud of it's crazy, because I wouldn't be sitting here, living the best version of my life and being everything I ever dreamed of, and much more. I'm very excited because this moment changed my entire life for the better. I'm so grateful for this moment.

I'm very proud of myself. I'm so proud of Trinity, how strong we were. Everyone wanted to talk about it. Everyone acted as if they were in the room, or worked there, or were behind the scenes, or knew what happened, or knew what was said. All I know is that I handled the situation head on.

I can only say fantastic things about WWE. I'm very grateful for the career they gave me, the fans they gave me, the life they gave me. The dreams they gave me. So many dreams. I have to chase them and live them all. I can do much more. I have a lot of unfinished business in Wrestling, in many places."

Comments

Popular Posts