LIV MORGAN GIVES GREAT PRAISE TO TRIPLE H

Liv Morgan has been featured on WWE programming since after WrestleMania, when she injured Rhea Ripley and won the WWE Women's World Championship. Now involved in a storyline with Dominik Mysterio and a recently returned Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan seems to be experiencing one of the best moments of her career. Speaking to Rusic & Rose on The Big Show, the WWE Women's World Champion revealed what it's like to work with Triple H.

"Working with Triple H has been fantastic. I grew up as a big fan, but I never thought that someone I idolized would one day be my boss and that I would be under his guidance and tutelage. He is so helpful with any questions I have or anything I am thinking about. He is always available to listen and help me. I couldn't be more grateful for that.

Every week I go to work very excited to see what kind of mischief we will get into. It's a very happy, open and creative atmosphere that I think all my co-workers enjoy too. It's been fantastic and fun. I'm looking forward to going to work this Monday and seeing what we get into".

Popular Posts