NXT SUPERSTAR CRITICIZES AEW AND PRAISES WWE

Ethan Page spent several years in AEW, before making a surprising debut in NXT, where he will fight for the NXT Championship at this Sunday's Heatwave.

In an interview with Talk'n Shop, "All Ego" gave great praise to the WWE organization, having also criticized AEW.

"It's crazy. I went from a place that was so chaotic and disorganized to a place that, I mean, I'm still learning because I'm still so new here, but this is a machine and it's amazing. 

It's nice not to feel like I have to do everything alone. Having people who want to see me succeed is something extraordinary.

I've been in wrestling for seventeen years and I still feel like I don't want to say a beginner, but essentially, I had to do everything on my own.

I taught myself how to fight and now I see that there are geniuses here all day long that I can ask them, "Is this no good? Okay, so tell me how to do it better," and they do it."

Popular Posts