ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER JOINING THE BLOODLINE?

Bloodline has been one of the best stables WWE has ever created, having undergone several changes since its inception. At this moment, Solo Sikoa seems to be the leader of the group, which includes the recently debuted Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa, after the expulsion of Jimmy Uso.
 
With the news that Jacob Fatu could be making his debut in the near future, it won't be surprising to see more fighters joining the stable. Zilla Fatu, Umaga's son, has been gaining prominence on the independent scene and in an interview with Joey Franchize, he spoke about joining his family in WWE.

"WWE, uce. That's the main one. Going back to what I was saying about my family, my family has a long history with WWE.

So at the same time, I don't want to be the first Fatu or Anoa'i to go to AEW. I don't want to break this cycle. But it has to make sense, because everyone’s journey is different. My journey is different.

My story is very different from Solo, The Usos, Roman and Jacob [Fatu]. So my story has another chapter. I'm sitting on the other side of the table [laughs]."

Comments

Popular Posts