MICHAEL COLE RENEWS HIS CONTRACT WITH WWE

Michael Cole, one of WWE’s top voices, has renewed his contract. He has been a regular on the company’s weekly shows and pay-per-views since 1997, providing commentary for many of its biggest moments. With nearly 30 years in the industry, the commentator shows no signs of retiring any time soon. According to an article in The Ringer, which also features an interview with the announcer, he recently signed a new contract: “Cole signed a new deal that will keep him as the voice of WWE for the future.”

While fans have always been respectful of Cole’s dedication and longevity in pro wrestling, many of Vince McMahon’s creative directions have made his performance worse. However, after his former boss resigned and Endeavor fully supported Triple H, he has been able to be more authentic in his voiceover. In the article, “The Game” revealed that his intervention in Cole’s work is minimal: “I let him do his job.”

With a genuine TV personality and a publicly acclaimed rapport with Pat McAfee, the announcer has been successful in entertaining audiences. In the interview, he mentioned that his current style reflects a more real expression of himself: “This personality that I’m showing now is who I really am. I’m bombastic. I’m sarcastic. Sometimes I’m annoying. But I’m also a great announcer.”

Popular Posts