THE END OF MATT HARDY'S CONTRACT WITH AEW

Recently, Matt Hardy commented on his next steps as a free agent in the pro-wrestling market, Matt Hardy sparked speculation among fans with a cryptic post on his social media. On April 15, he shared a video of a moment from the last edition of RAW, which showed New Day's entrance being interrupted by a QR Code on the screen. 

 Viewers associated this fact with a possible return of Bo Dallas and the formation of a new stable led by him. During his own podcast, Extreme Life, the former doubles champion commented on his attitude, revealing that the objective was to generate interest around himself, a goal that, according to him, was successfully achieved.

 “I'm doing what I'm supposed to do as a free agent: generating hype around myself. I've been constantly talking to AEW, WWE and several other companies. The next few weeks will be busy. My job as a brand is to promote myself and create hype, and I think I do a decent job of that.”

A few weeks ago, Matt Hardy left AEW after the end of the contract with the company he had worked for for about 3 years. The parties negotiated, but were unable to reach an agreement due to the fighter's high salary request.

Comments

Popular Posts