FINN BALOR RENEWS HIS CONTRACT WITH WWE

Finn Balor, member of Judgment Day, confirmed the renewal of his contract with WWE for another five years during his appearance on the “What’s The Story” podcast.

 Balor expressed satisfaction with the contract extension: “I'm very excited. You never know. I remember when I was 20 and thinking, ‘If I make it to 30, I’ll be fine. So, you're in your 40s and I think, 'Do they want me to keep doing this? Am I able to continue?'”

The renewal process took place six months before the previous contract ended. Balor reflected on his career in Pro Wrestling, mentioning his stints in England and Japan before joining WWE. With this renewal, Balor completes ten years in WWE and is preparing for another five, potentially totaling 15 years in the company.

Popular Posts