CANDICE MICHELLE RETURNING AT ROYAL RUMBLE?

The Royal Rumble is always an event where several surprises happen and we see several legends and former champions returning, even for just one night.

In an interview with DS Shin of Ring The Belle, Candice Michelle stated that she would like to compete in the Women's Royal Rumble Match.

"I really want that to happen. They've promoted in the past that I was going to make an appearance and people asked me why I hadn't made that appearance. And the truth is, they never called me.

They have a certain number of people that they have to have, with a certain look and all that. I just haven't made the list yet. So I hope it's this year, because the Royal Rumble is in Texas.

I live in Texas. It's a good year to come back, so to speak. I'm ready. I hope that happens, but we'll see."

Candice Michelle last fought in WWE in February 2009 against Beth Phoenix, and on Raw Reunion in July 2019, she made a small appearance in which she won the WWE 24/7 Championship.

Comments

Popular Posts