CHARLOTTE FLAIR


After Charlotte Flair's triumphant return to WWE on the last SmackDown of 2022, the champion revealed yet another record she wants to achieve.

This news comes after the "Queen" was talked about achieving an almost unthinkable record, as she has been champion in every year of her WWE career, since winning the NXT Women's Championship in 2014.

Winning the SmackDown Women's Championship marks the 14th world championship won by Charlotte Flair. Now, the champion has stated that she intends to reach her father Ric Flair's record of 16 times world champion.

On the recent episode of WWE The Bump, the fighter stated:

"Before I was gone for eight months, I always said that I didn't think about the number too much and I never really worried about beating that number, but here I am as a 14x Women's Champion, and I'm like, "Yeah, I want to pass it."

I don't know when, I don't know how, I mean I know how I'm going to do it, but I think I definitely want to top the number (16) now."

Comments

Popular Posts