BOBBY LASHLEY DISCUSSES NEW MEMBER IN HIS STABLE

Bobby Lashley has discussed the possibility of a WWE star joining his group, which already includes The Street Profits. After recruiting the duo to be his apprentices, the former WWE Champion has seen his relationship with them grow in recent months. Former Hit Row member B-Fab approached Lashley for a chat on November 3 on WWE SmackDown and was seen watching his fight against Carlito backstage on the November 10 edition.

 In an interview on the WWE After The Bell podcast, Lashley praised B-Fab, mentioning that she came up with something very interesting to join the group and that he is open to seeing how it can develop.

“She is a very intelligent woman. She's a very interesting woman, that's what I have to say about it. Since I joined The Street Profits, I've had a lot of people reach out to me on social media or just come up to me on the show and try to say, 'Hey man, I'd love to join your group or see what you guys have."

 Lashley also praised B-Fab's intentions:

 “Of course, we are open to hearing any suggestions. We toyed with the idea of having a woman join the group, and I've heard a few different suggestions about that as well. B-Fab came up with something that was very interesting. I'm not sure if we'll work with her, but right now, what she presented to me last week was really interesting and I want to see if it can manifest into something.”

Comments

Popular Posts