QT MARSHALL OFFICIALLY LEAVES AEW

Through his social networks, QT Marshall left a message for his fans, announcing that he is officially leaving AEW.

QT Marshal made a statement to the public to inform that he would be leaving AEW:

"Thank you AEW. Thank you Tony Khan. I've had the privilege of being here since day one and I've written more than 750 formats [programs] for All Elite Wrestling and always with pride.

As much as I've enjoyed being VP, Manager of Talent Relations and wearing a variety of hats, the company has changed a lot since 2019 and is going in a different direction and I feel it's best to do the same as we only have one chance to go All In!

I have officially resigned from AEW and will have fulfilled all my obligations by the end of 2023.

Thank you to everyone, from management to production, including some of the talents who work the hardest in this sport! Most importantly, thank you to everyone who booed, cheered and participated in this time of my life."

Comments

Popular Posts