SANTOS ESCOBAR SENDS A SERIOUS MESSAGE TO RANDY ORTON

Santos Escobar advised Randy Orton not to attend WWE SmackDown, issuing a warning. The “Apex Predator” is being announced by the Barclays Center to participate in the next edition of the blue brand. However, it is not yet clear whether he will appear on television or in a post-show match for the audience at the arena in Brookyln.

 During his appearance on the November 29 edition of WWE's The Bump, Santos Escobar expressed his hope that Orton will not appear on Friday's show. He stated: “I just heard that Randy is going to appear on SmackDown this Friday. Is this correct? Well, I hope he doesn't show up. I know he's the killer of legends, but I just sent a legend away for good. I don't want to send him away either. So if he’s watching this, I hope he doesn’t show up.”

The legend Escobar is referring to is Rey Mysterio, who suffered an attack from Escobar in some previous editions of SmackDown.

Comments

Popular Posts