MAXXINE DUPRI FIGHTING IN THE RINGS SOON?

Maxxine Dupri spent a very short time on NXT before reaching the main roster, where he became the manager of Maximum Male Models.

At a time when the manager is trying to recruit Otis to her group and it is pointed out that WWE has confidence in the work of Maximum Male Models, it has already begun to speculate whether we will ever see the young woman fighting.

In an interview with WWE Die Woche, Maxxine Dupri revealed that she is prepared to fight, but that she just wants to do it at the right time.

"I knew this question was coming. Let's just say I'm prepared and I'll dominate if necessary. But I'm not going to get my nails dirty with someone who isn't worth it. So when the time is right, it will happen.

I am ready. That's what I'm going to say. You have to stay alert, but know that if someone crosses paths with me incorrectly, I'm prepared."

Comments

Popular Posts