AEW WANTS MERCEDES MONE

Surprisingly, Mercedes Moné was watching All In, in the midst of fans at Wembley Stadium, which increased speculation about his future.

On the media call to promote All Out, Tony Khan stated that he would like to tell with Mercedes Mone on AEW shows.

"One of NJPW's biggest stars, for whom I have a lot of respect, is Mercedes Mone. I think we have a good relationship, and I think she's one of the best fighters on the planet. It was great to have you there at All In.

Ba is not available to fight right now, but when she fights, I think she's one of the best in the world. Certainly, she is one of the biggest stars in the world. I don't know if she'll be physically fit by then to wrestle at WrestleDream, October 1st.)

I'm not expecting that, because she had a serious injury. When she's ready, she's someone we're really interested in working with".

Comments

Popular Posts