RIDDICK MOSS DISSATISFIED WITH CURRENT ROLE IN WWE

Riddick Moss talks about his character change after being forced to leave Madcap Moss, in an interview with Sam Roberts for NotSamWrestling Riddick Moss commented.

"I was conflicted, I say. When I first heard the name Madcap a part of me thought "Ben the WrestleMania main event is no longer on causethere were a lot of people who came up to me and said. "Keep going you'll eventually come out of the suspenders". I thought, "But should we? Anyone can wear wrestling shorts, but that guy in the third row is dressed like Madcap

Riddick is a strong name, I like Riddick, you don't hear about Madcap. Easy to say when you realize it. Some people think of Madcat at first, but then they get over it. I was a little conflicted about it

Even the fact that I stopped wearing braces and became a babyface. I wasn't convinced In NXT, I always worked as a heel. On the main roster, I've always worked as a heel."

Comments

Popular Posts