BARON CORBIN REVEALS THAT HE WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE IN THE UFC

In an interview with Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp, Baron Corbin revealed that he was interested in competing in the UFC before heading to WWE.

With the recent merger between WWE and UFC to form the TKO Group, there has been much speculation about the possibility of WWE fighters competing in the UFC and vice versa.

In the interview, Baron Corbin stated:

"I know in the early stages of Ultimate Fighter, I was thinking about joining the program with Rashad Evans, but I had a football scholarship and was going to college, so I couldn't do that.

When I finished playing football, they asked me, "What do you want? do when you're done playing football?" I said, "I want to do UFC or WWE. I've always been a big fan of WWE."

He said: "I have a connection with WWE. And Neil, the music guy. Let him call me to see if you liked it." Either I would try to fight in the octagon, or I would go to the WWE and I first had the opportunity to go to WWE. I still feel that itch. I'm still thinking, "Should I try to do a new NAGA Jiu-Jitsu Tournament? Should I try to fight in the Golden Gloves again, or should I try to fight Jake Paul?".

Comments

Popular Posts