JADE CARGILL CHOOSES WWE BECAUSE OF HOLLYWOOD

According to recent statements by Jade Cargill, the fact that the fighter wanted to make the transition to the world of Hollywood was one of the factors behind her going to WWE. As we know, many WWE wrestlers ended up having the opportunity to enter Hollywood and become world-renowned actors, such as The Rock and John Cena.

In an interview with ESPN's Marc Raimondi, Jade Cargill was asked if the fact that she wanted to go to Hollywood was a decisive factor in moving to WWE, to which she responded:

"Yes it was. I know I have what it takes. Call me conceited, vain, pretentious. Just because I know myself, I don't think that makes me a bad person. There's nothing wrong with knowing ourselves and knowing what we bring to the table. I'm sorry I've been blessed with good looks and hard work. I try really hard in the gym and in the ring. I can't help it. I want to take advantage of these tools, I won't take them for granted and I will work hard. That was one of the factors that led me to follow this path, yes."

Jade Cargill has already mentioned that her dream is to become a great actress, possibly as a heroine in the world of Marvel.

Comments

Popular Posts