AJ STYLES PAYS TRIBUTE TO BRAY WYATT

The tributes to Windham Rotunda aren't over yet and aren't likely to be over anytime soon. Recently, WWE published a video on its official YouTube account, where several stars gave their testimonials about their memories of the late fighter.

One of these stars was AJ Styles, who in his statement revealed that he really wanted to be part of The Wyatt Family, which was one of the most dominant WWE stables between 2013 and 2017.

“All I can say is what I know about Windham, Bray Wyatt. An incredible character. What he was able to do is unbelievable. Every direction he went… I just know that while I was in Japan watching The Wyatt Family, I thought, ‘How could I be a part of this? family? How could I find a way to be part of this team?' Because it was so awesome! And Windham did a great job with Bray Wyatt. It's amazing. The places he took that character could not be done by anyone else.”

Comments

Popular Posts