DANA BROOKE SIGNS CONTRACT WITH TNA WRESTLING

At Hard To Kill last Saturday, Jordynne Grace beat TNA Knockout's World Champion Trinity, a match that Ash By Elegance (Dana Brooke) saw up close. Since then, speculation began as to whether the former WWE wrestler had signed a contract with TNA, or whether this could have just been the beginning of a small series of various appearances in the company.

Meanwhile, through its social networks, TNA confirmed that Ash By Elegance (Dana Brooke) has signed a contract, so he will certainly continue to have a regular presence on weekly programs. In an interview with Ring The Belle, Ash By Elegance was asked about signing a contract with TNA and was excited about the future.

"It's official. The big secret has been revealed. I'm signed to TNA Wrestling, which is an incredible opportunity, and I can't wait to explore the Knockout Division.

It was spectacular [being in Hard To Kill]. While the Knockout's Title match was going on, I just wanted to get down to the ring, let my presence be known, and watch an incredible match with one of my old co-workers, Trinity.

So I was really excited to come out and see her against Jordynne, which was an incredible, incredible match. But I also wanted to make a statement and let everyone know that my eyes are on Knockout's Title."

It should also be noted that, in an interview with Busted Open Radio, Ash By Elegance explained why he signed with TNA and stated that he wants to show a different side of himself.

Comments

Popular Posts