X-PAC CONFIRMS HE WILL NOT ENTER THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

The legendary member of the NWO and D-Generation X was considered to appear in the Rumble, but, using X/Twitter, the former WWE European Champion ridiculed the idea:

 “I can still fight easily, at least for a few minutes. I can do all my shots except the one around the corner, and I can do that again with a few weeks of practice. I'm at least a month away from taking my shirt off in public, so zero chance of me being in the Rumble,” posted X-Pac, aka Sean Waltman.

 Waltman last fought in March 2022, suffering a torn biceps in a singles loss to Joey Janela in GCW. Since his last match, Waltman has stated that he would not return to in-ring action unless it was something "big," and although he said no to the Rumble, that could just be a strategy.

 The WWE Royal Rumble takes place on January 27th at Tropicana Field in Florida.

Comments

Popular Posts