DOLPH ZIGGLER MAKES HIS NJPW DEBUT

During this Thursday's Wrestle Kingdom 18, Nic Nemeth (Dolph Ziggler) surprisingly appeared and got involved in a brawl with David Finlay. After the three fighters who competed for the IWGP Global Championship were interviewed backstage, Nic Nemeth again attacked David Finlay and broke his silence after his debut in NJPW.

"Wrestling is about honor, believing in yourself, and something bigger than any of us. A title means that you have the entire company behind you. This title, this new title, the IWGP Global Heavyweight Championship means a lot to me and I've never been here.

You want to be a champion, you want to be a leader, you stand up for what is right and you set an example for the rest of the world. Do you want to be the best? Show the. If you don't go, I'm going to kick your ass and take this title to the top where it belongs...

I'm sorry. It's one thing to use underhanded tactics or do whatever it takes to win and I understand that, but David Finlay is a spoiled brat. If I see him here, in the United States, on the streets, I will do what is right. This title will mean something.

IWGP Global Heavyweight Championship is what separates the winners from the losers, the followers from the leaders. If I ever get a chance, and I don't know if I will, but if I get a chance, I'll put everything on the line just to show the world that this title should be the pinnacle of success..."

Comments

Popular Posts