SETH ROLLINS INSULTS CM PUNK AGAIN

Seth Rollins and CM Punk began their rivalry when the latter returned to WWE, at Survivor Series last year, and everything pointed to them facing each other at WrestleMania XL. However, a triceps injury, suffered during the Royal Rumble on January 27th, ruined everything and CM Punk will miss the big event of the year.

In an interview with Wrestle Radio Australia, the "Visionary" spoke about the injury to the "Best In The World" and called him "fragile" in everything, just as Jon Moxley had done during a rivalry between the two in AEW.

"I mean, I don't want to say I warned you... But I and a lot of other people said that. What is the limit? Fragile mind. Fragile body. Fragile ego. I think someone I know [Jon Moxley] said something like that about him and it rings true.

So look, here's the deal and I told him this in the ring, if you want to find your way to me and the World Heavyweight Championship, you're going to have to work for it, the deal is he's going to have to work a little harder now."

At WrestleMania XL, Seth Rollins will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against the winner of the Men's Elimination Chamber Match, Drew McIntyre.

Comments

Popular Posts