BIANCA BELAIR WANTS TO BE A TAG TEAM WITH JADE CARGILL

Since Jade Cargill signed for WWE, there has been a lot of speculation about her future, with one of the most anticipated clashes among fans being against Bianca Belair.

In an interview with Graham Matthews from WrestleRant, the "EST of WWE" was willing to team up with Jade Cargill in WWE

"They used to ask me questions about facing Jade before she signed for WWE and I always said: Well, everyone wants it but they can't have it but now it's a possibility. It's very exciting I feel like everyone is talking about this hypothesis

I think it would be a WrestleMania-caliber match, but I would also like to team up with her. There are so many possibilities. So I'm really excited about that. I find it amazing how she has managed to create hype even before she has even fought for the first time. I'm just waiting for her to enter the scene and continue with this momentum and not give up. I think it's fantastic.

I've said before that I'm here to represent my culture, and with Jade here, she will add more to that. WWE continues to evolve. I always say that I'm here to represent and inspire and what's better than one of us, and you give us. So I want us to work together, and let's inspire and encourage three, four, five, six and seven more to come to WWE so it can continue to evolve.

I think we have the best women's division in the world, and your arrival is worth helping us even more. But our agenda is different from everything else, so let her come and we'll see each other in the ring".

Comments

Popular Posts