BOBBY LASHLEY WANTS JADE CARGILL IN HIS FACTION

In the last days of September, WWE announced the signing of Jade Cargill, and since then there has been much speculation about her debut, which could take place at this Saturday's Fastlane.

In an interview with 100.7 The Bay, Bobby Lashley praised Jade Cargill and stated that he would like her to be part of his stable.

"It's a big signing for WWE because she had success in wrestling in AEW. The fact that she came here shows the level. She wanted to get to the next level, which is a big deal.

With its arrival, there are few places I would put it. I know that there is a group that is being formed right now and, if that group had a female component, I think it would be even stronger.

I may have to call her and see what her plans are, but I think she would fit in very well with our group if that were an opportunity. Wherever she goes, I know she's going to be a big star".

Comments

Popular Posts