RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ WANTS TO JOIN LWO

WWE Superstar Raquel Rodriguez recently revealed her desire to join the Latino World Order (LWO). During an interview with The Dallas Morning News, she shared that some members of the group are like family to her, making LWO part of her list of career aspirations.

 “Trust me, there have been a lot of thoughts about Raquel Rodriguez in LWO. I would love to be part of LWO. Everyone at LWO right now is like family to me. I started right before [Cruz] Del Toro signed with NXT. And when he arrived, he immediately felt like a brother to me, and we bonded immediately. “

 “He was always there for me. It's been really difficult being on separate brands because it's like a family. The same goes for Escobar, you know, Santos. He came into WWE and it immediately felt like I had another brother in the business.”

 Thus, Rodriguez also mentioned her appreciation for Rey Mysterio, noting that he is one of the kindest people she knows. Recently, she has established ties with Zelina Vega and Joaquin Wilde. Additionally, she described Vega as her “little sister” as they grew closer during their time together on “WWE SmackDown.”

 “So I already feel part of this family. In a way, I feel like I'm already part of LWO, it just hasn't been made official yet.”

 Ultimately, it remains to be seen whether Rodriguez's wish will be realized, but the group has recently been adding members to its ranks. Carlito returned at WWE Fastlane to help LWO defeat Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits, and he has been aligned with them ever since.

Comments

Popular Posts