CODY RHODES ANNOUNCED THE RENEWAL OF CONTRACT WITH WWE.

Cody Rhodes officially extends his stay with the company by signing a new multi-year contract, according to him, it is the first extension after his return in 2022. Since December 2023, reports have exposed the company's interest in ensuring the maintenance of American Nightmare, guaranteeing it as one of the cast's priorities.

 Previously, Cody Rhodes suggested that he intended to retire at age 40. Now 38, he revealed, in an interview with Justin Walker, the signing of a renewal that goes beyond the expected milestone.

 Rhodes expressed: “I can say that stopping at 40 is out of the question due to the fact that I signed a new contract with WWE. It extends until after my 40th birthday.”

 Regarding future plans, the former intercontinental champion also emphasized that he does not see himself fighting against physical limits, citing the painful experience of witnessing his father, Dusty Rhodes, in his last years of activity. Cody highlighted the importance of spending time with his family, especially his young daughter, signaling that, plausibly, his priority will become family commitments.

 He explained: “The plan is still, when it's time to leave, to leave without it being a painful process. Solely and exclusively because I saw my father (Dusty Rhodes) fighting at an advanced age. Dusty loved and enjoyed this, but as his son, it was hard to see. My daughter is two years old, almost three. At some point, I will need to be home all the time to accompany her. There are no longer 40. I will update the number. I peaked late in the game. I often forget that I’m approaching 40.”

Comments

Popular Posts