UNDERTAKER ADDRESSES THE POSSIBILITY OF RETURN TO THE RINGS

 

In a recent Patreon Q&A for his Six Feet Under podcast, The Undertaker opened up about the challenges he's faced since stepping away from the ring. He candidly shared his struggle with the void left by the absence of in-ring competition, acknowledging the profound impact it had on him.

“I knew my time had come, but I wasn’t ready for it. I knew my body couldn't deliver what my mind and heart wanted to give to the fans. So it was kind of difficult. You have to remember that for more than half of my life, being in the ring was what I did. And then it's not there anymore. And that – it leaves a huge void in you,” he revealed.

The legendary wrestler admitted the ongoing challenge of watching WWE shows as the desire to return to the ring lingers within him. Despite his struggles, Undertaker humorously expressed his hope that the desire will lessen over time, acknowledging the difficulty of embracing retired life.

“I hope this goes away at some point. So far, it hasn't been. It's still difficult for me. I'm still adjusting to this. And I may or may not have told my wife recently that I was going to make a comeback. Fortunately, I think I convinced myself otherwise.”

Comments

Popular Posts