STING TALKS ABOUT FACING UNDERTAKER

Sting is about to perform his master ind fight career by facing the Young Bucks alongside Darby Allin, on Revolution this Sunday. In an interview with Shakiel Mahjouri on CBS Sports, the veteran commented on the Dream Match against Undertaker, which never happened:

"I think that, if it had been done well, it could have been a night that, for sure, everyone would remember and never forget. They would still be talking about it today. I thought, "Well, maybe if I get my foot in the door, let's see what happens." So I got my foot in the door.

We did a WrestleMania with Triple He and then Vince McMahon called me and said, "I want you to have a world title match with Seth. Would you be willing to do that?" "Yes, I would be willing to do that. Still, hoping that somehow I could have a match with the Undertaker.

I've had so many ideas over the years. Damn, I would have loved to see that. If I could have had this match alone, it would have been great. I didn't need to do anything else"

Comments

Popular Posts