LA KNIGHT TALKS ABOUT HIS MATCH AGAINST AJ STYLES AT WRESTLEMANIA

 LA Knight has been experiencing an intense exchange of barbs with AJ Styles since his return in December 2023, and now the two will resolve their differences during WWE WrestleMania 40. Appearing on the “Busted Open Radio” program, Knight spoke about his rivalry with Styles and what she means for his career.

When asked about his feelings regarding the rivalry, Knight only had positive things to say. “In a way, I’m grateful. In another way, I feel vindicated, and in some ways, I think it's about time. But at the same time, I have to consider that this is exactly the right time.” However, when responding to fans' claims that the rivalry should involve a title, Knight emphasized that he is happy with where he is. “Look, a lot of people say that ‘it should be for a title’ and it should be this or that, but man, things are the way they are. Now, you talk about a great opportunity, and I’m not complaining.”

Knight has no illusions about his success and takes a realistic approach to his current popularity. “I think about next year and who knows what will happen? Who knows? I can stagnate and everything can die and I'm left in exactly the same place, or it can skyrocket again. All I can do is not focus on it, not worry. You want to stay strong, you want to stay fresh, but you don’t want to try too hard.”



Comments

Popular Posts