CARMELLA AND HER FUTURE RETURN TO WWE

In October 2022, Carmella revealed that she had undergone treatment for an ectopic pregnancy, and that she had miscarried in September.

In May of this year, the fighter revealed that she was pregnant, and has been away from WWE programs since March. In an interview with Distractify, Carmella said that after becoming a mother, she wants to return the WWE, despite not being in a hurry to do so.

"I really want to go back. I'm a person who likes to be active and keep busy. That's why it's very difficult to go from working so hard and always being on the road to doing exactly the opposite.

I really want to go back, I think it's important to show that you can be a mother and continue to have a career, especially a very physical career.

That said, I want to take my time coming back, I don't want to rush anything. Having a baby and giving birth is, in itself, a huge physical strain on the body. So I want to make sure I feel physically and mentally well before to return".


Comments

Popular Posts