EDGE MUST PLAY HIS LAST MATCH TODAY

Edge will face Sheamus on today SmackDown, in an unprecedented match, and it is already speculated that it could be the last of the career of the “Rated R Superstar”.

In an interview with ET Canada, the WWE Hall of Famer revealed that his fight on SmackDown is the last one of his contract with the company.

"Here's what I can honestly say, and this isn't the answer everyone wants. I really do not know. 
It's strange to me, but I don't know. I really do not know. I've thought about this a bit, but not much. This is the last fight of my current contract. Sincerely, I do not know.

I'll probably only know when I get to the locker room that night and decompress, let all the anxiety and tension I never had before kick in, and I do now. This is foreign to me and makes it much more difficult to do this.

I will be 50 in October. It's not easy anymore. Before, what I took for granted I could do, now there is a process and a consequence. There's a lot. It's the dream job, but it's becoming too difficult".

Comments

Popular Posts