LOGAN PAUL WANTS TO TAG TEAM WITH DOMINIK MYSTERIO

Dominik Mysterio and Logan Paul are two of the most hated Superstars on the entire WWE roster, receiving backlash whenever they appear.

In the most recent edition of ImPAULsive, the youtuber stated that he wants to team up with the current NXT North American Champion.

"I had a crazy idea recently. Dom is super heel right now, he can't say a word, I'm telling you. He raises the microphone to his mouth and the entire arena starts booing him. He can't cut a promo and plays with it and it's really working right now and they hate him.

Logan Paul, Dominik Mysterio in a Tag Team... The most hated duo of all time, the most hated Tag Team partners in WWE, killing it, we also have history, we both competed in our first WrestleMania together.

I'm sure I could fit in there. Who cares, and honestly - I don't know, me and Dom, maybe we could go further than him and Rhea."

Comments

Popular Posts