MASK VS HAIR MATCH BETWEEN REY AND DOMINIK MYSTERIO?

After several months of rivalry, Rey Mysterio faced his son Dominik Mysterio on the first night of WrestleMania 39, which he won.

The new WWE Hall of Famer continues to feud with the youngster from Judgment Day, and it looks like it will involve other members of the stable and Bad Bunny, heading into the May 6 Backlash in Puerto Rico.

However, in an interview with Logan Paul on the Impaulsive podcast, the "Master of 619" spoke of the feud with his son and said the following:

"Maybe I have to put my mask on match against your hair, which is some lucha culture. If I lose [this match], I take off my mask. If he loses, he shaves his hair. That might be interesting. He talks a lot of shit. Why not [this fight]? Bet on it."

The youtuber asked if we could make the match official, but Rey Mysterio said not yet:

"No, but I will pitch [the idea internally at WWE]. I will challenge you."

Comments

Popular Posts