GRAYSON WALLER TALKS ABOUT CONOR McGREGOR IN WWE

Grayson Waller has revealed that he would like to fight alongside MMA superstar Conor McGregor in a tag team match at WrestleMania. 

In conversation with Ariel Helwani on MMA Hour, the Australian declared that he would like to join the Irishman in WWE:

" I don't think I'm that far away from getting world title fights. I really think Grayson Waller and Conor McGregor as a tag team at WrestleMania is something that could happen.

Conor will find his way to WWE somehow. I think I'm the perfect person to help you with that. Put me on your side bro. I have no problems doing this. I think it's something that will happen.

I know online he says "never" and he doesn't like wrestling, and he says these things, but there's too much money to be made. You can only fight for some time. He's another guy who has so much going on in his life that it's hard to dedicate yourself 100% to combat".

In Wrestling, there are people who do it part time. Look at Logan Paul. He's a part-time guy, but he's really good at what he does. He's wrestling at WrestleMania and I think Connor can do exactly the same. All he needs is one night and he keeps the pet. Logan got the little bug. Conor just needs to come in and I'm more than happy to be the one to bring him in.

Comments

Popular Posts