WHY DOES TRISH STRATUS WANT TO CONTINUE WRESTLING IN WWE?

Trish Stratus returned to WWE in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania 39, and then entered into a rivalry with Becky Lynch, a feud that still continues today.

In an interview with TVA Sports, in addition to revealing the type of matches he still wants to do, the Hall of Famer also explained his decision to continue fighting after WrestleMania 39.

Being able to fight in Saudi Arabia, being able to fight in a ladder match - Money in the Bank was my first ladder match.

"Being able to fight Becky, Raquel (Rodriguez), Bayley... I fought so hard to change the perception of women's wrestling. Now that these opportunities are possible, I don't want to miss them, as long as I can act 100%. And my lifestyle and my health allow me to do this."

Comments

Popular Posts