HBK COMPARES RHEA RIPLEY WITH CHYNA

Rhea Ripley has been the subject of many comparisons to Chyna, so Shown Michaels has given his take on the matter. In a recent Sportskeede interview, the WWE Hall of Famer spoke about Rhee Ripley & Tendaria Chyna comparisons:

"Chyna was one of those rare and unique people. I think they changed women's wrestling to a great extent. So I guess I'll always be a little biased about Chyna. I think she was different than everyone else before her.

But hey, Rhea Ripley is absolutely one of my favorites. I knew from the day I walked into NXT that you could tell she was something special. When she started with us on NXT UK; you could see him grow, see his confidence grow, see him evolve and become a fantastic artist and then he came to NXT and continued that rise

So I'm not at all surprised by her success on the main roster, and she's still very young. It certainly surpasses, with all due respect, everything Chyna has achieved, but I don't think that will ever take away from Joanie's contribution to WWE and this sport in general."

Comments

Popular Posts