MATT CARDONA THINKING ABOUT RETURNING TO WWE?

Matt Cardona has been dominating the independent circuit, but the fighter has returned to talk about the possibility of returning to WWE. The fighter has generated some visibility on social networks, always with some controversy to the mix. Matt Cardona has been doing several teases of his return to WWE in the last months. In an interview with Busted Open Radio, Matt Cardona commented on the fact that he was present on the last episode of Raw:

"Listen, I'm the Indy God, the King of Deathmatch. First of all, it was because of Chelsea Green. I didn't go there by myself. I didn't want to be in the background, I didn't want to look like I was begging for a job. I made sure John Cone sneaked me in and out.

I was watching and I was super proud that she won the titles. But yeah, fuck it, I want to show up to a sold out arena. It's great. I'm the Indy God. My dream was not to be a big fish in a small pond. My dream was not to be a fighter.

My dream was to be a WWE star. So, of course, listen, my phone is working. If there's a number to call, I'll answer and we'll talk. But we'll see what happens. Hey, quoting the great Justin Bieber: "Never say never".

Comments

Popular Posts