GABLE STEVENSON CLOSE TO HIS DEBUT

Wrestler and Olympic gold medalist Gable Steveson has revealed that he is still working on his WWE debut, which he hopes will happen after WrestleMania.

In an interview with MMA Fighting, Steveson spoke about his desire to return to the Olympics and how his schedule could affect that decision. He also talked about his success and his WWE debut, stating that he is close to debuting and looking forward to the WWE call.

"I'm very close to debuting and being on TV. I'm just waiting for that call and waiting for that moment. Some days are stressful because I never know when it's going to happen. But I believe I'm going to debut very soon, probably after [WrestleMania] ] or a little bit after that. I think being able to understand that this game is different and it's a long process is the right way to go."

Comments

Popular Posts