KURT ANGLE WANTS TO GO BACK IN THE RINGS?

Kurt Angle was one of the best wrestlers of his generation, having ended his career at WrestleMania 35 after several physical problems. Despite all these problems, in the most recent edition of his podcast, the Hall of Famer stated that he would like to have a cinematic match.

What I love about these matches is that they are pre-arranged. I think heaven was the limit with what they could do, because every part of combat can have been filmed at different times.

I think that's brilliant because at the time Undertaker was coming back and he's getting older and I think they did the right thing. I could do a match like that. I would be willing to do that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to do it every year, but if I'm going to do a match. I would like to pre-record it, and I would like each spot to be done when I was ready to do it.

There's nothing wrong with doing matches like this especially if you put them on television. Having a match where everything is done in the ring and everything is done live in front of people is something that is really impressive.

But having a match where you have spot after spot, recorded at different times, puts everything together It continues to be a wrestling match. Now don't get me wrong, we're cheating a bit, but you're still going to find an incredibly good result. I thought that match between Undertaker and AJ Styles was spectacular.

Comments

Popular Posts