WILL DANIEL CORMIER BE AT WRESTLEMANIA 39?

Daniel Cormier has never hidden that he is a fan of WWE, and he has even participated in the company's programs, having been a referee in the Fight Pit between Matt Riddle and Seth Rollins in Extreme Rules of 2022.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, the former UFC Heavyweight Champion revealed that will be present at WrestleMania 39, in the role of an ESPN reporter.

"I'm going to WrestleMania. In the first week of April itel lead the coverage of WrestleMania for ESPN, I'm so excited about it.

I'm getting more opportunities from ESPN, and I'm so grateful for that. So I'll be at WrestleMania, just in a different role, and we'll see what the future holds, and if Brock Lesnar gets in my way, I'll hit him in the head."

Comments

Popular Posts