BRAUN STROWMAN TALKS ABOUT THE RETURN AND LEGACY OF THE WYATT FAMILY

Braun Strowman is preparing to return to the ring, not only to continue his career, but also to keep the legacy of the Wyatt Family alive, Strowman underwent neck fusion surgery in June and has been recovering ever since. In an interview with Riju Dasgupta for Sportskeeda Wrestling, Strowman provided an update on his health: 

“So far, so good. I was recently cleared to fully begin weight training. I still have a bit of the process to go, but don’t worry, the Monster is coming home soon.”

There is still no date for his return, but we will all know when he returns. He was also asked about his first desired opponent upon return, Strowman responded that he would face anyone who crossed his path, highlighting a change in his mindset due to the need to maintain the legacy of the Wyatt Family, especially after the passing of Bray Wyatt.

“Whoever gets in my way. My mindset has changed a little. I wasn't happy with the injury. The life circumstances that happened to Bray, I have something to prove when I return. I need to keep our legacy alive, and unfortunately, it won’t be good for everyone because the Monster is coming back.” Strowman stated.

Comments

Popular Posts