BRYAN DANIELSON ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR CM PUNK'S DISMISSAL

CM Punk made his return to WWE on November 25th, at the WWE Survivor Series, in Chicago, Illinois, shaking up the world of pro-wrestling.

 Punk had been fired by AEW a few months ago, due to a fight he allegedly had with Jack Perry backstage at AEW All Out, a pay-per-view that took place the same week as AEW All In, in London. In a recent interview, Bryan Danielson revealed that he was part of the disciplinary committee that decided to fire Punk.

 “Yes, I am part of the disciplinary committee. Of course, what happened, happened. I'm someone who… I like CM Punk. I think he brought a lot to AEW while he was there. But there's not much I can say or want to say about it. But yes, I am part of it. I'm grateful for CM Punk's time in AEW. He did a great job for us. I wish him the best in his future and hope his WWE career goes well.”

Comments

Popular Posts