KUSHIDA SIGNS CONTRACT WITH TNA FOR 2024

Impact Wrestling will once again be known as TNA from Hard To Kill on January 13th, and is betting everything on this "return". In recent days, the company confirmed the participation of Will Ospreay and Kazuchika Okada in a series of recordings and signed a contract with Trent Seven. 

This Wednesday, Impact Wrestling announced that it signed a contract with KUSHIDA, a Japanese wrestler from NJPW who previously worked for WWE. In an interview with Tim Battle from the Battleground Podcast, KUSHIDA commented on the fact that he signed for TNA, but promised to remain in NJPW.

"I'm so happy. I'm so excited. I want to talk about the status of my contract, the relationship between me and New Japan Pro-Wrestling can remain and not need to change. So I also signed with TNA I would like to thank Scott D'Amore".

The Japanese fighter also spoke about why he signed for TNA, highlighting his friendship with Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin.

"One of the reasons I chose TNA is because of my good friends, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin. These two people influenced my life. I always felt that my work was close to these two people.

So [Chris] Sabin, Alex Shelley, KUSHIDA, all signed to the same company, I can't believe it. I'm very excited for next year".

KUSHIDA is a former IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion and IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Team Champion, and fought for the Impact World Championship at this year's Rebellion. Since then, KUSHIDA has made a few more appearances for the promoter, such as at Impact 1000's Feast or Fired Match, his last match was at NJPW's Lonestar Shootout on November 10th.

Comments

Popular Posts