TRISH STRATUS TALKS ABOUT RETURNING TO WWE IN 2024

After several years of retirement, in 2023, Trish Stratus had a feud lasting several months with Becky Lynch, which culminated in a Steel Cage Match at Payback.

Since then, the Hall of Famer has been away from WWE, with speculation that this rivalry may have marked the definitive end of her career. In an interview with GAW TV, Trish Stratus spoke about her future and hinted that she wants to return to fighting in 2024.

"Honestly, 2023 was probably the craziest year I've had. I wasn't expecting it... I came back to Wrestling, obviously, a small story that turned into a six-month storyline. It was very funny.

I have a lot of things in preparation and will let you know when I can. I'm excited. We are in a growth phase. Good things are happening, new opportunities and things that I didn't even think I could take advantage of. It's been fun. Can not wait.

Honestly, at the end of the day, I'm so grateful to all my fans. They are the ones who move me, they are the ones who make us who we are.

Thank you to all my fans for being so supportive, and it was so fun when I got back into wrestling, enjoying the "if you know, you know" moments and getting that feedback of "Oh, I loved it when she did that back in the day. It was fun. I'm looking forward to doing this again next year. I'm very enthusiastic".

Comments

Popular Posts