RHEA RIPLEY CRITICIZES BOOKING OF HER REIGN

Although Rhea Ripley is one of the most popular Superstars in WWE and is the current Women's World Champion, her reign has been somewhat criticized. In an interview with The West Australiana, Rhea Ripley criticized the booking of her reign as champion.

"I don't think being compared to Chyna is a bad thing. I think it's fantastic. I'm actually really proud of it. The only problem I'm having right now is that I've done all these amazing things with men who were so good to me and let me do these things. While I was doing that, the women's division was suffering, and it wasn't being built the right way.

It was a strange time where things weren't right and were constantly changing, so the women's division suffered a bit and now we're trying to rebuild it.

Obviously we have Becky Lynch, we have Nia Jax, we have Charlotte Flair, Asuka, all of that, but it's also time to create new stars, and that's what we're trying to do. We are trying to create new names and make the women's division develop.

There are many challenges, but for me, I love doing everything. I love hitting men. I love hitting on women. It makes me different, it makes me stand out and it's a lot of fun".

Comments

Popular Posts